- ticket title
- South Africa: State-owned utility Eskom aims to stabilise grid by end-March after blackouts Pres Ramaphosa
- Ethiopia to Get $3 Billion Loan From World Bank
- Collared Elephant Killed as Botswana Prepares to Issue 272 Hunting Licenses
- Algeria’s Electoral Commission Proclaims Former PM Tebboune Winner of Presidential Election
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
Rome, 06.03.2016 - Lana - The Italian foreign minister "Matteo Renzi" , had denied , his country's desire to intervene militarily in libya. Renzi said , that the media had rushed to talk about an Italian war in Libya , which is considered far away from reality.
Source: Libya News Agenyc