- ticket title
- Russia denies US claim that Libyan banknotes seized in Malta are counterfeit, says for distribution by rival east-based government
- Health Sector, Situation Report, COVID-19, (15-31 May), Libya
- Libya: Health Sector Bulletin (May 2020)
- WHO Libya Bi-weekly Operational Update (16-31 May 2020)
- Libya: Humanitarian Access Report (April 2020)
Rome, The Italian Government has called for
settling the dispute in Sebha peacefully, calling for the return of
calm and stability to the city.
The Italian embassy to Libya said the Italian governmnmet share
the view of the GNA in its call for restoring calm and settling any
The current dispute only serves the interests of terrorist and
criminal groups which aim is to gain from the state of instability
and chaos in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency