- ticket title
- XCMG’s Global Livestreaming Proves a Success as Third Event Turnover Reaches US$28 Million in Five Hours
- With a Brand Value of Over 105 Billion Yuan, Shanghai Electric Ranks 48th Most Valuable in China
- أيبك تحقق صافي أرباح بقيمة 9.02 مليون دولار أمريكي في النصف الأول من العام 2020
- The Bermuda Stock Exchange and Parent Company Miami International Holdings, Inc. Announce $1.94 Billion Debt Listing for NCL Corporation Ltd.
- GNA Deputy President Meets Italian Ambassador
WASHINGTON, Dec 4 — General David Rodriguez of the US Africa Command (USAFRICOM) indicated that Islamic State (IS) , has begun to introduce training camps in eastern Libya.
The intelligence community does not have exact numbers of the IS presence but indicate that it is not well developed.
“We will have to continue to monitor and watch that carefully in the future,” stressed Rodriguez, speaking at a briefing to reporters at the Pentagon, late on Wednesday.
“The challenge in Libya is the multiple militias, the multiple governments between the National Convention as well as the House of Representatives and quite frankly the confusion of who is in charge and who is not,” asserted Rodriguez.