- ticket title
- أوبو تطلق حملة اكتشف اللامحدودبالشراكة مع ثلاثة مواهب إماراتية بارزة
- تكريم شركة Gulf Business Machines كواحدة من أفضل شركات التوظيف في البحرين عن عام 2020
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
Ambassador of Iran to Algiers Reda Amiri reiterated Wednesday in Algiers, his country’s support to the efforts of Algeria for restoration of security and stability in Mali and reconciliation in Libya.
In a statement to the press after an audience granted to him by President of the Republic, Abdelaziz Bouteflika to whom he presented his credentials accrediting him as Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Islamic Republic of Iran to Algeria, Amiri said he discussed with President Bouteflika “several international and regional issues” and expressed support to “the Algerian initiative aiming at ensuring national reconciliation in Mali and Libya.”
“We support the efforts made by Algeria for the restoration of security and stability in Mali and reconciliation in Libya,” he added.
The Iranian ambassador said he conveyed greetings of the Iranian leaders to President Bouteflika, stressing that the meeting with President Bouteflika focused on the “historical ad friendship relations between the two countries.”
The political will of the leaders of both countries will contribute to the promotion of bilateral relations, he said adding that the close relationship between Algeria and Iran allow them to play an “important role” in the current issues on the regional and international scenes.
The meeting also focused on the oil industry, said the ambassador who called for an “extended” bilateral cooperation in this area, especially as the two countries are both oil producers.
Source : Algerie Presse Service