- ticket title
- Mediterranean Migrant Arrivals Reach 91,568 in 2019; Deaths Reach 1,091
- Regular press briefing by the Information Service: Syria, Yemen, World migration trends (15 November 2019)
- UNHCR Update Libya (15 November 2019) [EN/AR]
- Hunger, displacement and migration – A joint innovative approach to assessing needs of migrants in Libya
- Five things you need to know this week about global education (15 November 2019)
Tripoli, Increased exodus of families from Serte recently and its outskirts towards nearby cities and towns, against the backdrop of likely clashes in the city against State Organization who control the city since February last year. Eyewitnesses leaving the city told Lana that Serte has become almost deserted of its population and all shops and services were shut, as health services are dwindling due to acute shortages of medicine. Eyewitness confirmed that they saw long queues of overcome kilometers of vehicles at the western gate of the city, where gunmen holding Chadian, Tunisian and Egyptian nationalities searching the vehicles.
Source: Libyan News Agency