- ticket title
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya’s Migrant Report: Round 26 | June – July 2019
- UNHCR Update Libya (13 September 2019)
- IOM Returns 127 Stranded Migrants Safely to 15 Countries Across Africa, Asia
- Scarred by Libya Abuse, Migrants Hope for New Life in Europe
- Nigeria’s child detainees, Myanmar’s ‘out of control’ military, and a ‘safe zone’ in Syria: The Cheat Sheet
Tripoli, House of Representatives presidency passed Resolution 2/2017 providing for forming apolitical dialogue committee. Article one provided for forming a political dialogue committee comprising 24 members headed by Abdusalam Nusiah. The HoR authorized the presidency office to form a political dialogue committee after tracking back in its previous decision to suspend its participation in the talks.
Source: Libya News Agency