- ticket title
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
- Surprise In Belarus, Kyrgyzstan About Reports On Expanded U.S. Travel Ban
- Trump Says U.S. Will Add ‘A Couple’ Of Countries To Travel-Ban List
Tripoli, House of Representatives presidency passed Resolution 2/2017 providing for forming apolitical dialogue committee. Article one provided for forming a political dialogue committee comprising 24 members headed by Abdusalam Nusiah. The HoR authorized the presidency office to form a political dialogue committee after tracking back in its previous decision to suspend its participation in the talks.
Source: Libya News Agency