- ticket title
- AFP: Greece asks UN to condemn TurkeyLibya deal
- GNA Acting Minister of Education Discuss With Presidents of Universities Demands of Protesters
- Italy Warns EU Member States Over Deterioration of Situation in Libya, Urges Ceasefire
- Pan-Arab Parliament Calls for Implementation of UN Initiative to Settle Libyan Crisis in Full
- NOC: Tat Neft Resumes Exploration Activity in Ghadames Basin
CHENGDU, China, April 28, 2015 / PRNewswire — Honghua (HH) Group Limited, the world’s largest manufacturer of land-based drilling rigs, and mainly manufactures high-end and large-scale land boring rigs as well as accessories and spare parts, today announced its state-of-the-art products to be showcased on OTC 2015.
HH is constantly enhancing its investment and capabilities in R&D. The company’s original product designs and advanced solutions have contributed to its continued success in overseas markets.
HH will showcase the following solutions in booth #5621 at OTC:
- “TIGER” Drilling Package – The “TIGER” drilling package developed by HH is the first deep water floating drilling package designed and manufactured in China. With a drilling depth of 30,000 feet, it has an unparalleled edge in the drillship market with an operating water depth of 3000 – 5000 feet.
This drilling package is a middle-to-high end configuration in the offshore engineering equipment manufacturing sector, owns mainstream functions of the international deep water drilling packages and completely independent intellectual property rights. Its unique cost-effective performance will help clients build their competitive edge in the market.
- Arctic Land Rig — The Arctic land rig is designed by HH for the extreme environment in Yamal region. The substructure adopts train skidding system through its main and auxiliary skidding tracks. With fully enclosed substructure and derrick, the equipped air heater system can help the rig components and staff within to stay warm.
HH R&D team optimized the rig’s design not only in the mechanic, electric and hydraulic control, but also the lubricating, sealing materials and equipment selection, which makes the Arctic land rig qualified for the ambient temperature -60 degrees C in Yamal.
- Direct Drive Top Drives – A new generation of TDS delivering high torque performance, with operation, maintenance and safety reliability.
- Mud Pump – Conventional Triplex Mud Pump, 5NB2400 Quintuplex Mud Pump Set and 3NB1600 Light Triplex Mud Pump Set with revolutionary features.
HH is the world’s largest manufacturer of land-based drilling equipment, and mainly manufactures high-end and large-scale land drilling rigs and accessories and spare parts. In 2014 HH received orders for offshore platform and began production at its marine equipment production base in Qidong, Jiangsu. It aims to become a conglomerate for equipment manufacture, oil & gas resources development and engineering services covering both land and sea, with interactive development.