- ticket title
- Libya’s UN-backed government launches airstrikes on east-based army
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
Tripoli-Holland ambassador to Libya expressed satisfaction for good treatment of illegal immigrants at Tripoli detention centre. The ambassador visited Wednesday Illegal Migration detention centre, Tripoli branch to see beforehand conditions of migrants at the centre. Media Office of Illegal Migrants Agency said the visit is in line with joint cooperation between the agency and Arab and Foreign embassies in Tripoli. The agency said head of Tripoli branch and officers and non-commissioned officers at the centre met with the ambassador and briefed him on the conditions and the voluntary return of migrants to their countries of origin.
Source: Libya News Agency