- ticket title
- Libya’s UN-backed government launches airstrikes on east-based army
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
Tripoli-Chairman of High national Elections Commission, Dr Emad Al saeh discussed with EU ambassador to Libya HNEC preparations to conduct referendum on the country's constitution. The meeting also discussed HNEC preparations for parliamentary and presidential elections. The EU ambassador inspected preparations and resources available at HNEC to carry out its tasks.
Source: Libya News Agency