- ticket title
- شركة HTS Interiors في دبي تعيد صياغة مفهوم التصميم الداخلي والتجهيز لمطعم Basanti & Co بجزيرة بلوواترز
- مايندتري تشترك مع المعهد الهندي للتقنية بمدراس في إعداد منصب زميل هيئة التدريس في علوم البيانات والذكاء الاصطناعي
- CRRC Unveils their Lightest and New Advanced Energy-efficient Metro Train at InnoTrans 2018
- Iqra University Selects Mediasite for New Smart Classrooms, Revolutionizing Teaching and Learning in Pakistan
- هارد روك كافيه يفتتح أولى فروعه بمطار دبي الدولي حيث الموسيقى الراقية والمأكولات اللذيذة والملابس الأنيقة
BEIJING, Jan. 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — According to the latest data from CMM, Hisense TV ranked No.1 on both retail value and volume for 14 consecutive years in China by the end of 2017. The retail volume of Hisense TV has reached 16.79%. And the retail value of Hisense TV achieved 17.96% in Chinese market, which is significantly more than the brand in second place by 26.5%.
In the international market, Hisense TV performed even better. According to China’s Customs data, Hisense TV’s exports were up to 30.8% YoY by the end of November, 2017, which was way above industry average. From January to October 2017, the unit share of Hisense TV was up to 22.4% in South Africa and reached 19.6% in Australia, ranked first locally.
Against the backdrop of fierce competition in the TV market, Hisense refuses to follow the trend of competing at compromising on quality and price. Instead, Hisense insists on technology innovation and high-quality standards. Through continuous efforts in innovative and differentiated products such as 4K laser TV, U9 ULED TV and VIDAA artificial intelligence system, Hisense is gaining more and more market share. According to CMM’s report, Hisense’s 55-inch 4K TV has won the first in the annual TV sales list in China. Besides, Hisense has gained 4 places in the top 20 list and has become the brightest star in the honor list.