- ticket title
- WFP Libya Country Brief January 2020
- This Hearty Group of Filipinos Is Staying Strong Worldwide Despite Virus Outbreaks
- President Of Mauritania: Libyan Crisis Source Of Concern To Sahel States
- Dutch Ambassador To Libya: Libyan Crisis Key Item On UN Human Rights Council Agenda
- Arab League Renews Calls For Permanent Cease-Fire In Libya
Tripoli, High State Council has welcomed House of Representatives announcement to form a dialogue team, stressing that it is taking necessary measures to this effect to reach a consensus to address issues with the political accord, improve the ability of its institutions to honour their commitments towards the homeland and the citizens according to mechanism stated in article 12 of the additional provision. HSC praised all efforts made by national, regional and international parties and their proposals to end the stalemate and drive the political process forward and enable the Libyans meet and address their differences peacefully without external intervention. The Council underlined that these proposals and initiatives would remain at this context until they are discussed and approved by the HSC and HoR and then approved according to the mechanism spelled out in article 12 of Additional Provisions of the Libyan Political Accord.
Source: Libya News Agency