- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Tripoli, High State Council has welcomed House of Representatives announcement to form a dialogue team, stressing that it is taking necessary measures to this effect to reach a consensus to address issues with the political accord, improve the ability of its institutions to honour their commitments towards the homeland and the citizens according to mechanism stated in article 12 of the additional provision. HSC praised all efforts made by national, regional and international parties and their proposals to end the stalemate and drive the political process forward and enable the Libyans meet and address their differences peacefully without external intervention. The Council underlined that these proposals and initiatives would remain at this context until they are discussed and approved by the HSC and HoR and then approved according to the mechanism spelled out in article 12 of Additional Provisions of the Libyan Political Accord.
Source: Libya News Agency