- ticket title
- Minister Of Local Government Meets Director Of UN Development Programme.
- 2nd Meeting Of Scientific Committee Of 5+5 Training Centre For Demining For Humanitarian Purposes Convened In Libya.
- Minister Of Employment Discuss With Turkish Ambassador Return Of Turkish Companies.
- President Of Presidency Council Receives Delegation Of Basin Of Morzog.
- Salak Underlines Keen Interest Of President Of Presidency Council To End Bloodshed In Southern Region.
SHANGHAI, Sept. 29, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — In the China National Pavilion at Shanghai World Expo, HELIPELLER unveiled its new G brand two-seater quadrotor “Flyball”. Hundreds of guests and reporters bore witness to this historic moment. CEO Yang Haiyan stated this new product boasts four fundamental features: smart driving, instant takeoff/landing, universal energy source, and easy parking. Indeed, it possesses an epoch-making aircraft portfolio.
In particular, its latest technologies and parameters revolutionize the universal aircraft sector. Dual engine technology and a parachute system give the product unprecedented security, 8.2hr max uptime, 1100 km max range, 135 km/h max cruise speed, and 350 kg max load. 95 gasoline is used to guarantee long-distance continuous flight and can be readily replenished at a fuel station. Foldable wings make it possible for the vehicle to easily travel on the urban road and properly fit into a parking space with a 2.6m min width and 1.92m height. Finally, smart flight control system facilitates maneuvering meaning functions like one-button takeoff/land, hovering, automatic obstacle avoidance can be easily achieved, opening up the experience of flight to more users.
Flyball opens up a new epoch in future traffic and brings new applications and opportunities for logistics, sightseeing, film & TV production, disaster relief, medical aid, outdoor inspection, and other fields.