- ticket title
- Mediterranean Migrant Arrivals Reach 91,568 in 2019; Deaths Reach 1,091
- Regular press briefing by the Information Service: Syria, Yemen, World migration trends (15 November 2019)
- UNHCR Update Libya (15 November 2019) [EN/AR]
- Hunger, displacement and migration – A joint innovative approach to assessing needs of migrants in Libya
- Five things you need to know this week about global education (15 November 2019)
Istanbul, The Head of the Presidential Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Saraj met on the sidelines of the UN-sponsored World Humanitarian Summit in Istanbul yesterday the Turkish President Racep Tayeb Erdogan. Bilateral relations were discussed during the meeting which was attended on the Libyan side by Mussa Al Koni and the Foreign Minister Mohamed Siala. and on the Turkish side the Foreign Minister Maulud Gawesh Uglu. During his stay in Istanbul, Al Saraj visited the wounded of the Solid Structure operation, being treated in Turkey from injuries they sustained in clashes with State Organisation Da'esh in the area west of Sirte.
Source: Libyan News Agency