- ticket title
- In Syria, A Mutilated Corpse, Video Evidence, And New Scrutiny For Russian Mercenaries
- IOM: Urgent Shift Needed in Approach to the Situation in Libya
- Amid Increased Terrorist Activity in Sahel Region, Speakers Tell Security Council Greater Commitment Needed for Joint Force
- Libyan Economic Forum in Rabat: We Seek to Encourage Companies to Return to Libya to Complete Their Projects
- NOC Calls for End to Clashes in Southern Tripoli and to Save its Facilities
Tripoli, The Head of the Presidential Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Saraj has met the Chairman of the Board and CEO of the General Electricity Company Abdul Salam Al Tarhouni and the Company's CEO Abdul Hakim Ilias to discuss the best ways to offset the financial deficit faced by the company. The meeting also dealt with the load shedding which the company enforces when the national grid faced with overload consumption of power. Completing work at Al Khoms and Obari stations as quickly as possible to boost power generation was also discussed at the meeting.
Source: Libyan News Agency