- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Tripoli, The Head of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Saraj has said he welcomed all overtures aimed at a comprehensive national reconciliation in the Libya. Al Sarj called, in remarks aired on the Libyan Television on Wednesday, on everybody, and indeed all acting players in Libya, to join hands to come up with a Libyan solution, away from all interventions and dictations. Al Saraj said 'I invite my brothers in the House of Representatives, the High State Council and the Political Dialogue Committee, to act together to bring about a practical solutions, to get the country out of this crisis, and to bring back the kind of security and stability that all Libyans dream of.
Source: Libya News Agency