- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
Tripoli, The Head of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Saraj has said he welcomed all overtures aimed at a comprehensive national reconciliation in the Libya. Al Sarj called, in remarks aired on the Libyan Television on Wednesday, on everybody, and indeed all acting players in Libya, to join hands to come up with a Libyan solution, away from all interventions and dictations. Al Saraj said 'I invite my brothers in the House of Representatives, the High State Council and the Political Dialogue Committee, to act together to bring about a practical solutions, to get the country out of this crisis, and to bring back the kind of security and stability that all Libyans dream of.
Source: Libya News Agency