- ticket title
- 107 Illegal Migrants Including Women and Children Have Been Rescued
- UNICEF: Millions of Children Suffer Because of Conflict in Yemen, Syria and Libya
- Sun’allah: NOC Has Big Role in Upgrading Libyan Economy
- Libya: Euros 2 million in humanitarian assistance to cover basic needs
- Kremlin: Putin and Merkel Agree on Avoiding Armed Struggle in Libyan Conflict
Tripoli, The Head of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Saraj on Tuesday met the President of the University of Tripoli Dr. Al Madni Dikheel, provosts and deans of faculties. The meeting was devoted to the suspended projects and the obstacles facing the university. The rector gave note of the suspended projects and the progress of the university. Al Saraj paid tribute to the effort of the officials of the university, saying the Council was committed to upgrading the quality of university education and the education sector in the country.
Source: Libya News Agency