- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
Emerald Park, Saskatchewan, February 6, 2015 – Members of the media are invited to attend an important announcement with Tom Lukiwski, Parliamentary Secretary to the Leader of the Government in the House of Commons and Member of Parliament for Regina—Lumsden—Lake Centre, on behalf of the Honourable Michelle Rempel, Minister of State for Western Economic Diversification, in support of a western Canadian presence at the Agritechnica 2015 trade show.
Date: Monday, February 9, 2015
Time: 10:00 a.m.
1 South Plains Road West
Emerald Park, Saskatchewan
*See attached map for directions.
For more information, please contact:
Western Economic Diversification Canada