- ticket title
- تعيين مدير مخضرم رئيسًا لشركة General Fusion
- خدمة قوية ومثبتة: العمال الصحيون المجتمعيون قادرون على بناء الصحة والمساواة خلال فترة الوباء وما بعدها
- Miami International Holdings and MGEX Announce Plan of Merger; MGEX to Join MIAX Exchange Group
- مؤشر أسهم بيرميودا والشركة الأم ميامي إنترناشيونال هولدنغز، تعلنان عن إدراج 1.94 مليار دولار لـ أن سي أل كوربوريشن
- XCMG’s Global Livestreaming Proves a Success as Third Event Turnover Reaches US$28 Million in Five Hours
Beirut Investigative Judge Rita Ghantous on Monday banned Hannibal Muammar Gaddafi from leaving the Lebanese territories, in the case filed against him by Dr. Hussein Hbeish over crimes including gang formation, abduction and attempted murder.
It is to note that Gaddafi is in custody following an arrest warrant issued against him in the case of missing Imam Moussa Sadr and his comrades Sheikh Mohammad Yaacoub and journalist Abbas Badreddine.
He is also serving a year and a half in prison for defaming the judiciary, as ruled by the Beirut court of appeal.
Dr. Hbeish was abducted in Libya in 2016 by a gang affiliated to Hannibal Gaddafi following the latter's arrest in Lebanon; kidnappers asked the Lebanese government for a swap deal between the two men, but Hbeish managed to escape his abductors and returned to Lebanon.
Source: National News Agency