- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 October 2019
- Libya’s relentless militia war: Civilians harmed in the battle for Tripoli, April-August 2019
- Deputy Italian Foreign Minister: We Are Concerned About Growing Attacks Against Civilians in Libya
- Al Wahat Security Directorate Warns Against Renting Accomodations to Unknown Persons
- Presidency Council Approves Solution to Issues Part of Misrata-Tawergha Agreement
Beirut Investigative Judge Rita Ghantous on Monday banned Hannibal Muammar Gaddafi from leaving the Lebanese territories, in the case filed against him by Dr. Hussein Hbeish over crimes including gang formation, abduction and attempted murder.
It is to note that Gaddafi is in custody following an arrest warrant issued against him in the case of missing Imam Moussa Sadr and his comrades Sheikh Mohammad Yaacoub and journalist Abbas Badreddine.
He is also serving a year and a half in prison for defaming the judiciary, as ruled by the Beirut court of appeal.
Dr. Hbeish was abducted in Libya in 2016 by a gang affiliated to Hannibal Gaddafi following the latter's arrest in Lebanon; kidnappers asked the Lebanese government for a swap deal between the two men, but Hbeish managed to escape his abductors and returned to Lebanon.
Source: National News Agency