- ticket title
- Amendments 012-025 – Annual Report on the implementation of the Common Security and Defence Policy – A8-0351/2017(012-025)
- Gemalto eSIM technology enables Always Connected experience for new Microsoft Surface Pro with LTE Advanced
- الإمارات العربية المتحدة هي أول بلد عربي يفوز بعضوية مجلس المنظمة البحرية الدولية من الفئة ب
- MediaTek SoCs are optimized and ready for Android Oreo (Go edition)
- The Manchester bombing: unknown unknowns and “hindsight bias”
Tripoli – The Illegal Migration Prevention Body has Voluntarily deported a number of Guinean nationals to their country through Mi’tiga International Airport in the capital Tripoli. The deportation was witnessed by William Lacy Swing, Director General of the International Organisation for Migration ‘IOM’ who was on a visit to Libya, the Director of Illegal Migration Prevention Body Col. Mohamed Bishr and the Director of ‘IOM’ office in Libya Othman Al Belbisi.
Source: Libya News Agency