- ticket title
- Libya Peace Summit: Berlin talks must prioritize accountability for war crimes
- Salama: Berlin Conference Success Would Enable Displaced People Return To Their Homes
- Russian Foreign Ministry: Participants In Berlin Conference Will Submit Their Final Statement To Security Council
- UN Secretary General: Hostilities In Libya Is Rejected And All Must Support Berlin Conference
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
Tripoli-The Governor of the Central Bank of Libya Al Sidiq Al Kabir has met the Chief of World Bank Middle East and North Africa Marie Francois, and the Bank’s Libya Representative Michael Shiffer. Economic reforms and economic outlook for 2018, as well as the financial arrangement for 2019 have been discussed at the meeting. The meeting also dealt with World Bank projects in Libya particularly in the health and energy sectors.
Source: Libya News Agency