- ticket title
- Helping MENA Transition Out of Fragility
- German Foreign Ministry Discloses Details Of Ceasefire Agreement In Libya
- Algerian President Seeks To Rally Support For Summit On Libya
- UN-brokered Libya talks show ‘seriousness reach draft ceasefire deal
- Libyan Embassy In Oman Urges Libyan Nationals To Be Cautious To Spread Of Coronavirus
Governor of CBL Meets Turkish Ambassador.
Tuesday , 03– 04– 2018 – 19:19:00
Tripoli, 3 April 2018(Lana) The Governor of the Central Bank of
Libya Al Sidiq Al Kabir at his office in Tripoli the Turkish
Ambassador Ahmed Doghan.
Prospects of Libyan-Turkish cooperation, and issues related to
return of Turkish companies to work in Libya were discussed at the