- ticket title
- South Africa: State-owned utility Eskom aims to stabilise grid by end-March after blackouts Pres Ramaphosa
- Ethiopia to Get $3 Billion Loan From World Bank
- Collared Elephant Killed as Botswana Prepares to Issue 272 Hunting Licenses
- Algeria’s Electoral Commission Proclaims Former PM Tebboune Winner of Presidential Election
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
Tripoli, 1 March 2016(Lana) The National Salvation Government has asked the Central Bank of Libya to endorse the exchange rate through which it could ensure monetary stability of the market. The Government demanded in its letter to the CBL that the Ministries of Finance and Economy be engaged in the letter of credit procedures through the custom authority, given that the two ministries are the bodies responsible for executing the country's financial and commercial policies. The NSG has set up an ad hoc committee to follow up the economic crisis in the country since November 2015.
Source: Libya News Agency