- ticket title
- Gharyan Is Ready To Exchange Detainees With People Of Eastern Region
- Meetings Between Libyan And Egyptian Foreign Ministries Continue To Resolve Outstanding Issues Between Libya And Egypt
- Promoting Women’s Participation In Electoral Process
- U.S. AMBASSADOR TO LIBYA REAFFIRMS U.S. SUPPORT FOR DECEMBER ELECTIONS
- USA Stresses Need For Libyan People And International Community To Use All Available Tools To Prevent Any Attempts To Disrupt Political Transition In Libya
Tripoli-GNA Ministry of Education called on education Directorates to open assemblies of general reserve to begin weekly attendance signing as of Sunday in preparation for resumption of the education process. It said on its website that the move is in preparation for resumption of education for secondary schools after its halt due to COVID-19 pandemic. The ministry identified the schools and teachers targeted to resume work awaiting necessary prevention packages to secure against any contraction of COVID 19. Earlier the ministry announced that schools to open their doors on July 18.
Source: Libya News Agency