- ticket title
- Libya Peace Summit: Berlin talks must prioritize accountability for war crimes
- Salama: Berlin Conference Success Would Enable Displaced People Return To Their Homes
- Russian Foreign Ministry: Participants In Berlin Conference Will Submit Their Final Statement To Security Council
- UN Secretary General: Hostilities In Libya Is Rejected And All Must Support Berlin Conference
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
Tripoli-GNA Minister of Employment, Al Mehdi Al Ameen discussed with Labour attache at Libyan Embassy in Cairo criteria for recruiting Egyptian labourers, Ministry website reported. They agreed to activate joint coordination with the Employment Department at the Ministry based on controls agreed before, it added. It is expected, however, to agree on new mechanisms to organize use of Egyptian labour based on the agreement with the Egyptian Ministry of Manpower.
Source: Libya News Agency