- ticket title
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situational Report No.16 (As of 23 April 2019)
- Libya: Thousands seek shelter in health clinics from Tripoli fighting, UN warns
- Briefing: What’s behind talk of a ‘migratory crisis’ in Spain
- Security Council Adopts Resolution Calling upon Belligerents Worldwide to Adopt Concrete Commitments on Ending Sexual Violence in Conflict
- Jheinawi: Ongoing War Has Dire Consequences on Tripoli and the Region
Tripoli-GNA Minister of Employment, Al Mehdi Al Ameen discussed with Labour attache at Libyan Embassy in Cairo criteria for recruiting Egyptian labourers, Ministry website reported. They agreed to activate joint coordination with the Employment Department at the Ministry based on controls agreed before, it added. It is expected, however, to agree on new mechanisms to organize use of Egyptian labour based on the agreement with the Egyptian Ministry of Manpower.
Source: Libya News Agency