- ticket title
- German charity Sea-Eye says 78 migrants rescued off Libyan coast
- Libya: 24 killed in clashes as UN condemns
- Turkish Pres Erdogan discuss Libya conflict on Algeria visit
- UN report urges accountability for Libya airstrike deaths [EN/AR]
- The airstrikes on the Daman building complex, including the Tajoura Detention Centre, 2 July 2019
Tripoli-The GNA Minister of Justice Mohamed Lamloum has revealed that the Ministry of Justice was seeking to transform conventional prisons into exemplary centres for reform and rehabilitation. This came at a meeting the Minister had with the teaching staff and social services of various Libyan universities, during which he said workers at the reform institutions should be of holders of special education qualifications. He also said there was need for criminal investigation research centre to be set up, and to make use of expertise of other courtiers in this respect.
Source: Libya News Agency