- ticket title
- Mediterranean Migrant Arrivals Reach 91,568 in 2019; Deaths Reach 1,091
- Regular press briefing by the Information Service: Syria, Yemen, World migration trends (15 November 2019)
- UNHCR Update Libya (15 November 2019) [EN/AR]
- Hunger, displacement and migration – A joint innovative approach to assessing needs of migrants in Libya
- Five things you need to know this week about global education (15 November 2019)
Tripoli, The GNA Minister of Education DR. Mohamed Al Azabi has assumed duties from the Ministry's headquarters in Al Hani in Tripoli. According to the Ministry's official website, Al Azabi met senior officials of the ministry with whom he discussed difficulties facing the education sector, including dates of final exams of general certificates of primary and secondary education. It pointed out that the Minister assumed his duties in accordance with the authorization granted by the GNA Presidential Council to run the ministry until he officially takes oath for the job.
Source: Libyan News Agency