- ticket title
- Tanzanian President Criticized for Refusing to Close Places of Worship
- Media Watchdog: Algeria Arrests Independent Journalist
- UNHCR Update Libya (27 March 2020)
- Worshippers in Ethiopia Defy Ban on Large Gatherings Despite Coronavirus
- Malawi Orders Political Opposition to Halt Coronavirus Education Campaigns
Tripoli, The GNA Minister of Displaced Affairs Yusuf Jlala hat met at the Ministry's headquarters the board of the General Union of Reconciliation Councils in Libyan Municipalities. According to the Ministry's Information Office the board outlined recommendations of the 1st Scientific Conference of National Reconciliation held in Tripoli on 26 and 27 February this year, and activities related to union foundation in September as well as its role in narrowing the gap and resolving conflicts caused by wars between regions. Jlala thanked all efforts being made to encourage reconciliation and promote social peace and stability, pledging Ministry support for the union to serve national interests.
Source: Libya News Agency