- ticket title
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
- Libyan coast guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
Tauergha- The GNA Interior Minister Fathi Pashagha met at the Ministry’s headquarters in Tripoli the Mayor of Hay Al Andalus Mohamed Al Ftaisi and Member of the Municipal Council Fathi Al Wa’er. The meeting focused on security situation in the area, whereby the Minister praised the effort made by the municipality to overcome obstacles and provide services for the community in Hay Al Andalus.
Source: Libya News Agency