- ticket title
- Ghadams general hospital stage a protest
- Salame Discuss With Crisis Committee Safe Return of Morzug Residents and Basic Needs
- More Than 100 Deported From Kufra to Their Countries of Origin
- Tunisia Chooses a President: Media Magnate or Law Professor
- UN envoy pushes to stop ‘blatant’ embargo violations in Libya
Tripoli, The GNA Interior Minister Fathi Pashagha on Tuesday met the UN Special Envoy to Libya Ghasan Salama and his Assistant for Political Affairs Stephaney Williams. The meeting focused on cooperation between the Interior Ministry and the UN Support Mission in Libya, including next steps to implement security arrangements and ensure stability and peace in the country.
Source: Libya News Agency