- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Tripoli, The GNA Interior Minister Fathi Pashagha on Tuesday met the UN Special Envoy to Libya Ghasan Salama and his Assistant for Political Affairs Stephaney Williams. The meeting focused on cooperation between the Interior Ministry and the UN Support Mission in Libya, including next steps to implement security arrangements and ensure stability and peace in the country.
Source: Libya News Agency