- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
GNA Interior Minister Meets Dutch Junior Minister of Trade
and Developmental Cooperation.
Wednsday , 28– 03– 2018 – 16:07:00
Tripoli, 28 March 2018(Lana) The GNA Minister of Interior
Brigadier Abdul Salam Ashour on Tuesday discussed with Minister of
Trade and Developmental Cooperation at the Dutch Foreign Ministry MS
Sefrer Kakh exchange between Libya and Holland in different areas.
According to the Ministry’s Information Office difficulties faced
by migrants detention centres were discussed during the meeting.
The Interior Minister renewed a demand by the GNA that
Mediterranean and neighboring countries stand with Libya against
illegal migration, and renewed a call on neighboring countries to
protect their borders against influx of illegal migrants.
On his part the Dutch Minister said she was delighted to meet the
GNA Interior Minister, and said the meeting was part of joint
cooperation between Libya and Holland in the security area.
The meeting was attended by the Dutch Ambassador.