- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
GNA Foreign Ministry denounces Zionist aggression on
Palestinian people in Gaza.
Friday , 06– 04– 2018 – 16:43:00
Tripoli, 6 April 2018(Lana) On Tuesday, GNA Foreign Ministry
denounced Zionist aggression on Palestinian people in Gaza.
In statement received by Lana the foreign ministry said;’ we follow
up with profound concern the bloody Zionist aggression on the
Palestinian people in Gaza Strip and other parts of occupied
Palestine on the Day of Land which claimed over 16 martyrs and over
1000 injured, in unjustified aggression on people claiming their
As the ministry follows up with indignation in Gaza and all
territories in occupied Palestine, it vigorously denounces this
perfidious aggression and calls on international community such as
the UN and Security council to shoulder their moral and legal
responsibility to take the measures to stop the aggression and
punish its perpetrators according to international law.
The ministry offers condolences to the Palestinian people and wishes
speedy recovery to the Palestinian people.