- ticket title
- UN envoy pushes to stop ‘blatant’ embargo violations in Libya
- Rwanda Receives More African Refugees From Libya
- Tunisia: Post-Debate Handshake Hailed as Pro-Democracy Sign
- Delegates Stress Urgent Need for Weather Resilient Farming, Combating Hunger, as Second Committee Debates Agriculture, Food Security, Nutrition
- President of the Presidential Council briefed on the arrangements for the start of the new school year
Tripoli- The GNA Foreign Minister Mohamed Siala on Wednesday met members of the foreign diplomatic corps in Tripoli, to brief them on the developments of the Libyan crisis which he said has taken a dangerous turn, after shelling of civilian neighbourhoods by Grad rockets. The recent events have unveiled those bent on the military solution and sabotaging of the political process which was about to be re-enforced in the Ghadamis Conference, and those who are seeking to establish a civilian rule based on elections and a constitution, Siala told the diplomats. 'We briefed them on the GNA effort to collect evidence which will be forwarded to the local and international justice, Siala said in reference to the perpetrators of the rocket attacks against civilian quarters of the capital.
Source: Libya News Agency