- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli-The GNA Minister of Education Othman Abdul Jalil has discussed with the Head of the British Council in Libya partnership and cooperation in training and upgrading skills for English teachers and university teaching staff. This came at a meeting the two held at the Education Ministry headquarters on Sunday. The meeting was attended by the Ministry’s Undersecretary for International Cooperation Affairs Ahmad Al Shanta. The meeting also focused on facilitating study arrangements for Libyan student including entry visas and admission in British universities.
Source: Libya News Agency