- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Tripoli, The Delegate Minister of Transport of the Government of National Accord Milad Ma'toug has disclosed a project for development of Tripoli International Airport in collaboration with a specialized Italian Company. Speaking at a seminar on aviation and air transport in Libya organized here on Thursday by the Libyan African Aviation Holding Company, Ma'atoug paid tribute to all those who played a role in the running of Mi'tiga Airport as Tripoli Airport was suspended. On his part the CEO of the Libyan African Aviation Holding Company said success of this seminar hinged on the most viable recommendations for improving the aviation and air transport sector. The seminar was attended by the Head of Civil Aviation Authority, the Head of Airports Authority, and the CEO of the Libyan African Aviation Holding Company as well as the Mayor of Tripoli and several aviation officials.
Source: Libya News Agency