- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tripoli-The GNA Council of Ministers announced the resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport as of Thursday. It instructed the Ministry of Transport to make the necessary arrangements. In a statement Thursday, the Council entrusted the Foreign Ministry to conduct the necessary communications with the UN Security Council, and Berlin Track countries to shoulder their responsibilities in the face of the declared threats. The Council held those behind the threats legally and morally responsible over their acts.
Source: Libya News Agency