- ticket title
- Amendments 012-025 – Annual Report on the implementation of the Common Security and Defence Policy – A8-0351/2017(012-025)
- Gemalto eSIM technology enables Always Connected experience for new Microsoft Surface Pro with LTE Advanced
- الإمارات العربية المتحدة هي أول بلد عربي يفوز بعضوية مجلس المنظمة البحرية الدولية من الفئة ب
- MediaTek SoCs are optimized and ready for Android Oreo (Go edition)
- The Manchester bombing: unknown unknowns and “hindsight bias”
Tripoli – The Government of National Accord cabinet has convened its 6th meeting for 2017 at the Government headquarter here, chaired by the President of the Presidency Council Fayez Al Serraj. The cabinet stressed at the start of the meeting that it would continue with efforts to establish national reconciliation. The political activities taking place in Libya these days and the continuous meetings between political antagonists as a sign of acknowledgement by all parties of the gravity of the situation and the need to reach a common ground to get the country out of its crisis, Al Serraj told the meeting. The GNA ministers gave detailed reports about the challenges they faced executing their duties, while the cabinet listened to brief of the meetings with representatives of the Central Bank of Libya on proposals and solutions to the problems facing the ordinary citizens. The cabinet dealt with the situation in Sirte, and recommended that all bottlenecks be addressed as soon as possible so the residents of the city could be able to return to their homes.
Source: Libya News Agency