- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
- IOM Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli
- German Capital Hosts Preliminary Meeting on Situation in Libya
Ghiryan- Ghiryan Crisis Management Committee voiced its readiness to help the public around the hour whether on public roads, in terms of health services or any other services needed by the public. Committee chief said due to heavy rain, snow and cold the committee is working 24/7 and the public may contact the committee in case of emergency.
Source: Libya News Agency