- ticket title
- More than 100 illegal immigrants deported from Libya
- Libya’s UN-backed government condemns deadly airstrike in Tripoli
- Salame and Deputy Meet Delegation From Misrata Including Members of House of Representatives and High Council of State
- Presidency Council Blames UN Mission for Death of Children in Arial Shelling in Al Fernaj
- GNA Foreign Ministry of Social Affairs Condemns Massacre of Children in Al Fernaj
Ghadamis, The Ghadamis Municipal Council has announced that the town airport has been re-opened after a 3 year closure. The Libyan Airlines will conduct 1 flight a week on Tuesdays from Mi'tiga to the Ghadamis Airport starting from this week, the Council said. Return Tickets will sell at LD 100.
Source: Libya News Agency