- ticket title
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
- Presidency Council Discusses Financial Arrangements for 2020
- Mellita Oil & Gas Company: Al Fil Fields Reopens and Normal Production Levels Restored
- Flights Resumed From Mi’tiga Inter
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (January – October 2019)
Rome-German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas has disclosed that his country saw eye to eye with the US on Berlin Conference on the crisis in Libya. 'The US is highly interested in the Berlin Conference, and will use its influence to make it a success, Maas said at a press conference with his Italian Counterpart Luigi Di Maio. 'Everyone is interested in defusing instability in Libya as he put it. He welcomed Italian support for the conference, saying we will work together to end the crisis.
Source: Libya News Agency