- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
Rome, 28 February 2017(Lana) Italian Prime Minister Paolo Gentelone said the courage of the President of the Presidency Council Fayez Al Saraj was 'an important fact'. The responsible stances shown by current Libyan authorities and 'Al Saraj' are important, Gentelone was quoted by AKIpress as saying at presentation of a report on security scope by the security intelligence system 'Dis' on Monday. 'In fact the Libyan authorities are sending through a message they live up to, that they are ready to shoulder responsibility to fight trafficking of migrants, and that's a new and important fact', Gentelone said. This does should obscure the fact that the situation in Libya is fragile, rather tells us there is a common ground to build on, he added. =Lana=
Source: Libya News Agency