- ticket title
- Shanghai Electric Showcases Smart Energy Solution at China International Industrial Expo on World’s Clean Up Day
- Huawei FusionServer Pro 2488H V5 Sets a New Record in SAP® BWH Benchmark
- Secureworks Named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Managed Security Services (MSS) 2020 Vendor Assessment
- Secureworks تحصد لقب رائدة في عالم IDC MarketScape: تقييم البائعين لعام 2020 الخاص بخدمات الأمن المُدارة في كل أنحاء العالم (MSS)
- جريت وول موتورز تعلن خطة الطرح العالمية لعربات نصف نقل من الفئة P
Tripoli, The General Union of Libyan Workers has demanded that all workers be incorporated into unions and the ratification of the employment and trade unions laws. In a statement on the occasion of Labour Day, the union called for endorsement of the industrial safety law NO 93 of 1976. It called for unpaid salaries of workers of production and services units to be released and for partnerships and small companies issues to be addressed. The union indicated that it was engaged on training new syndicates on union work, reactivating health insurance schemes and endorsement of Arab and international agreements and recommendations related to employment and workers.
Source: Libyan News Agency