- ticket title
- Egyptian FM, UN envoy discuss ways to resolve Libyan crisis
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #86 – Libya-Niger Situation
- Acting Education Minister Cancels Measures Suspending Teachers Salaries
- Libyan Audit Office Selected Member of Arabosai
- Mi’tig: Council Gave Authorization to Municipalities to Resolve Rubbish Problems
Tripoli, The General Union of Libyan Workers has demanded that all workers be incorporated into unions and the ratification of the employment and trade unions laws. In a statement on the occasion of Labour Day, the union called for endorsement of the industrial safety law NO 93 of 1976. It called for unpaid salaries of workers of production and services units to be released and for partnerships and small companies issues to be addressed. The union indicated that it was engaged on training new syndicates on union work, reactivating health insurance schemes and endorsement of Arab and international agreements and recommendations related to employment and workers.
Source: Libyan News Agency