- ticket title
- South Africa: State-owned utility Eskom aims to stabilise grid by end-March after blackouts Pres Ramaphosa
- Ethiopia to Get $3 Billion Loan From World Bank
- Collared Elephant Killed as Botswana Prepares to Issue 272 Hunting Licenses
- Algeria’s Electoral Commission Proclaims Former PM Tebboune Winner of Presidential Election
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
Riyadh, 8 March 2106(Lana) The Foreign Ministers of the Gulf Cooperation Council will hold a meeting at the Council's headquarters here on Wednesday, to discuss regional and international developments including the situation in Libya, Syria and Iraq. The Ministers will discuss reports forwarded by ministerial committees and the General Secretariat relating to GCC relations with a number of international blocs as part of dialogue and partnership strategy, in addition to regional and international developments and the situation in Libya, Syria and Iraq, the GCC Secretary General Abdul Latif Bin Rashid Al Zayani said.
Source: Libya News Agency