- ticket title
- Fighting Rages as Libya Force Pushes Toward Key Western City
- Fractured Tunisian Parliament Moves Toward Agreement on PM
- Merkel Stresses That Europe Has An Interest In Preventing The Escalation Of The Conflict In Libya
- The German Chancellor And The Chinese President Discuss Implementing The Outputs Of The Berlin Conference On Libya
- Chad’s Foreign Minister: The Spread Of Arms And The Worsening Situation In The Sahel Have Been Caused By The Libyan Crisis
Toboruk--A gang smuggling live stock into Egypt through Al-Bardi coast east of Toboruk was apprehended. Security agencies said marines managed to apprehend an Egyptian fishing boat with 116 heads of livestock on board. The boat was heading to Egypt and smuggling livestock from Libya, they added. They said this was the first time to apprehend livestock smugglers from Libya through the sea. They said the boat was tugged to Tobrouk naval base, and the shipment was handed over to the relevant authorities for legal action.
Source: Libya News Agency