- ticket title
- Helping MENA Transition Out of Fragility
- German Foreign Ministry Discloses Details Of Ceasefire Agreement In Libya
- Algerian President Seeks To Rally Support For Summit On Libya
- UN-brokered Libya talks show ‘seriousness reach draft ceasefire deal
- Libyan Embassy In Oman Urges Libyan Nationals To Be Cautious To Spread Of Coronavirus
Paris,-French Ministry of Defense announced in a statement Wednesday that three French soldiers were killed in Libya. The ministry, however, did not disclose any further details apart from saying the dead soldiers were noncommissioned soldiers killed in a mission in Libya.
Source: Libyan News Agency