- ticket title
- EU High Representative For Foreign Affairs And Security Policy Calls For Calm And Respect For Truce
- Algerian President: We Are Ready To Help Restore Peace To Libya
- Libyas UN-backed government suspends participation in Geneva peace talks
- Update: Libyas east-based army says its attack on Turkish ship aims to prevent terrorists
- Update: UN tries to salvage Libya talks after government announces pullout
Doha, French Foreign Minister, Jan mark Airolt, expressed concern over developments in Libya, Yemen, and Iraq. The French Minister ruled out in statement quoted by the Algerian news agency, Monday a military solution to the Libyan, Yemeni and the Iraqi crisis. He said fighting daesh should only be through the military action, calling for prusing dialogue and negotiations to get out of the crisis.
Source: Libya News Agency