- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Serte, Fortified Structure forces have tightened their control over the latest strongholds of the so -called State Organization in Al-Jeeza Al bahrya in Serte. Intensive preparations are underway to carry out large scale military operation to uproot the organization from the city. Chief of the Media Office of the Fortified Structure Forces, Ahmed Hadya said the fighters made headways in several axis and tightened their grip of new positions. Military engineers are carrying out large scale combing operation of the area they took, due to large quantities of mines and bobby traps to avert losses to the Fortified Structure force.
Source: Libya News Agency