- ticket title
- Tanzanian President Criticized for Refusing to Close Places of Worship
- Media Watchdog: Algeria Arrests Independent Journalist
- UNHCR Update Libya (27 March 2020)
- Worshippers in Ethiopia Defy Ban on Large Gatherings Despite Coronavirus
- Malawi Orders Political Opposition to Halt Coronavirus Education Campaigns
Red Bull’s Sebastian Vettel won his second successive Singapore Grand Prix Sunday after an evening of drama at Marina Bay that saw McLaren’s Lewis Hamilton retire from the lead with gearbox issues. McLaren’s Jenson Button finished in second place. After two safety-car periods, Jenson Button went on to take second place for McLaren, with Ferrari’s Fernando Alonso third to keep a 29-point lead over his nearest challenger, now champion Sebastian Vettel.