- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
TRIPOLI, Libya- Former Lebanese Prime Ministers, Najib Mikati and Saad Hariri, met at the former's residence in Tripoli on Friday, in the presence of MP Ahmad Karami, former lawmaker, Ghattas Khoury, and Nader Hariri.
Talks reportedly touched on most recent developments in Lebanon and the region.
"I am honoured to meet with Mr. Mikati, while I am here in Tripoli. We discussed city affairs, and we confirmed the strong relations between us. We shall keep on the path together, to face the major challenges in the country, where we are bound to solidarity, especially that, the presidential vacuum, which is only leading state institutions to deterioration," Hariri told reporters, following the meeting.
It is to note that Mikati has attended the Iftar banquet, hosted by the Future Movement Party in the northern city.
Source: Name News Network