- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 October 2019
- Libya’s relentless militia war: Civilians harmed in the battle for Tripoli, April-August 2019
- Deputy Italian Foreign Minister: We Are Concerned About Growing Attacks Against Civilians in Libya
- Al Wahat Security Directorate Warns Against Renting Accomodations to Unknown Persons
- Presidency Council Approves Solution to Issues Part of Misrata-Tawergha Agreement
TRIPOLI, Libya, Unidentified gunmen, on Friday, kidnapped four foreign workers from a government water supply project site, according to a local official.
"Gunmen in four vehicles, attacked the Hsawna site, in south-western Libya on Friday," Tawfiq al-Shwehdi, head of the information office of the Libyan Water Supply Authority, told Xinhua.
"The unidentified gunmen kidnapped four foreign workers: three Filipino engineers and a Korean technician," al-Shwehdi said.
"The gunmen had taken five other employees earlier, but released them, after finding out that they were Libyans," al-Shwehdi added.
Source: Nam News Network