- ticket title
- DTM Libya – Tripoli Flash Update #17 (23 May 2019)
- Continuing Session, Non-Governmental Organizations Committee Recommends 32 Groups for Consultative Status with Economic and Social Council, Defers Action on 52
- Stopping the War for Tripoli – Middle East and North Africa Briefing N69
- PC Deputy meets Governor of Central Bank of Libya
- Manchester Marks Anniversary of Concert Bombing
Tripoli-Amitiqa International Airport has announced resumption of flights from the airport, after closing the air space for 7 hours by Civil Aviation Authority. Airport Management said operation of the airport would start from 17:00 to 08:00 am. The closure of the airspace was due to security reasons.
Source: Libya News Agency