- ticket title
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
- Libya strongman Haftar in Greece for talks ahead of Berlin peace conference
- Six months following the enforced disappearance of Siham Sergewa, UNSMIL calls for her immediate release
- Libya: Tens of thousands of children at risk amidst violence and chaos of unrelenting conflict
- UNHCR Update Libya (17 January 2020)
Tripoli-Amitiqa International Airport has announced resumption of flights from the airport, after closing the air space for 7 hours by Civil Aviation Authority. Airport Management said operation of the airport would start from 17:00 to 08:00 am. The closure of the airspace was due to security reasons.
Source: Libya News Agency